- Effective thermosetting insulation – specific thermal conductivity 0.022 W / (m · K)
- Up to twice as effective insulation compared to conventional insulation materials
- Excellent compressive strength ≥100 kPa
- The movement of air does not impair the insulation properties
- Vapor density
- Easy to handle and install
- Does not contain harmful substances
Kingspan Sauna-Satu insulation is not hydrogen, shrink, rot or mould. However, the structures must always be handled with care if the structures are exposed to moisture.
Fire retardant properties
Kingspan insulated solutions meet their fire regulations. In the event of a fire, Kingspan Sauna-Satu insulation is slowly charred, whereby the carbonated layer slows down the penetration of the fire in the insulation layer.
Water vapour resistance
The water vapour resistance of the Kingspan Sauna-Satu insulation with aluminium laminate surface is many times higher than the 0.2 mm plastic film. There is no need for a separate vapour barrier when using Kingspan Sauna-Satu insulation.
- Width: 600 mm
- Length: 1200 mm
- Thickness: 30 mm
- Thermal conductivity ( D ) EN ISO 10456, EN 13165: 0,023 W / mK
- Duration of heat: continuous heat + 100 ° C
- Emission rating of building materials: M1
- Full tongue-and-groove edging all round
- Coating: Aluminium laminate on both sides of the board
- Fire behaviour EN 13501-1 EN 13823 EN ISO 11925-2: E